DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Alternatives to DalianXpat Thanks Buffers , look forward to hearing more.
And then the circus came to town …. @BusyBee Take no offence but I will suggest you should yourself read the T-O-S "- Posting of inflammatory messages (trolling), with the sole purpose of generating a response, is not allowed. Please do not reply to such messages, as they will only encourage...
new visa rules According to the source on thebeijinger the five-year requirement is only for teaching non-language subjects. http://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2014/09/15/hiring-standards-foreigners-get-tougher-five-years-experience-needed-teachers What's the truth...
Sad News-Recent Death Yes, I suppose you are correct. People here just like to make up long, blinding, and mind numbing posts here for entertainment. I am sure all of this stuff is false and that James was really a good lad. Madam Moderator and all those associated with James...

Dalian Living

• Lets see the Money

Facts from DalianXpat

Here we have some images of the money and some details to look out for because we do have a lot of fake notes here

Dalian Life

Chinese Style

• Chinese Water Park

Facts from DalianXpat

These photos illustrate what can happen in a water park in a country with over a billion people.

Moving to China

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Coco Massage Center

• Coco Massage Center

Asahi Beer Website

• Asahi Beer