DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Only in China - WTF Living the Chinese Dream - Chinese woman who thinks she is a 'fairy' A woman has soared to fame on Chinese social network Weibo with a string of pictures in which she poses in bizarre home-made hats and costumes. Wang Shou-Ying from Taian, has gained more...
Self Introduction In this day and age as we wonder the corners of the globe, searching for our own Shangri-La - - - I've concluded the proverbial saying of taking the good with the bad couldn't be more appropriate as it is here in China. China is a love-hate relationship...
Shipping a car/motorcycle to Dalian. Hey...thanks a lot fellas ... I appreciate the tips and links..... anything to make more comfortable and logistically more friendly.....the better..... Sincerely, Edward
Golden Beach ? I'm currently staying in the Golden Beach, I think within a month it will be one of the best period of time to visit, it's not too warm, not cold either, the wind is pleasant and flowers are opening, more colors of the nature start showing.
Yinggeshi Botanical Park open Yinggeshi Botanical Park, located at Lvshun, Dalian, is due to open for the public on April 28. park-6.jpg After 11 years' construction, the botanical park, designed by international landscape masters, will provide a splendid place for tourists to enjoy...

Dalian Living

• How to Spot a Fake iPhone

China is the land of the fakes. You can buy fake handbags, designer clothes, wallets… But there are simply some situations in which only the genuine product will do.

Dalian Life

• Dalian International Airport

Facts from DalianXpat

Dalian International Airport was originally built in 1972 and since then has undergone several expansions to become the largest and busiest international airport in northeast China.

Chinese Style

Moving to China

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Oh so China

Only in China

Latest Reviews

Bavarian Beer House

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Missing Cat Cafe

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Hertz Bar