DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Lindsay from America sigh~ really sorry for some local who couldnt understand the western style of humor~ but please, not all locals are that much offensive we are here to help, we totally respect and accept whatever you post, as long as it is legal~ @Diana, i read...
Deep Blue Dalian Sea Pictures taken on Daheishi Beach bluesea-7.jpeg Source = Globaltimes.cn
Only in China - WTF Living the Chinese Dream - Chinese woman who thinks she is a 'fairy' A woman has soared to fame on Chinese social network Weibo with a string of pictures in which she poses in bizarre home-made hats and costumes. Wang Shou-Ying from Taian, has gained more...
Self Introduction In this day and age as we wonder the corners of the globe, searching for our own Shangri-La - - - I've concluded the proverbial saying of taking the good with the bad couldn't be more appropriate as it is here in China. China is a love-hate relationship...
Shipping a car/motorcycle to Dalian. Hey...thanks a lot fellas ... I appreciate the tips and links..... anything to make more comfortable and logistically more friendly.....the better..... Sincerely, Edward

Dalian Living

• Casual Dating Opportunities

Facts  from DalianXpat

Men who are not interested in marriage or only here for a short time in China may wonder if their only options are Prostitutes or remain celibate.

Dalian Life

• City Life

Facts from DalianXpat

Dalian, compared to ancient capital cities such as Beijing, Xian, Nanjing or Luoyang, is a young city with only a 100-year history.

Chinese Style

Moving to China

• Musicians to Have University Degrees

Facts from DalianXpat

With the growing number of ‚Äúcontroversial statements‚ÄĚ made by foreign musicians performing in China all future foreign acts should have university degrees.

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Oh so China

Only in China

Latest Reviews

Bavarian Beer House

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Missing Cat Cafe

Reviewed by LA2Dalian
Hertz Bar

Reviewed by LA2Dalian