DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Please Help Yes, I am the Certified Senior Chiropractor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Jason liang. I graduated from Dalain Medical Uni in 1995,also had been worked in Germany and American.Now I am working in my own clinic Dalian Natural Relaxing Massage. More than...
Muay Thai and Aussie Rules Hi,guys.I came from Beijing and have lived in Dalian for more than 2 years. I was an Aussie rules football player and also have Muay Thai background. Only sport I have been doing here is jogging, enjoyable along Bin Hai Lu. If any of you would like...
Advice please Hi, my name is Debi Roberson and I'm a visiting academic on an exchange visit with some colleagues at Liaoning Normal University. I am having a great time, and getting a lot done, but my partner who works in the performing Arts as a theatre director and...
Dalian Beer Festival Always new info A Picture shows that the Munich beer tent Oktoberfest, largest one of its kind in the 16th China International Beer Festival, has been nearly completed at Xinghai Square. beertent.jpg The Munich tent, covering an area of 11,000 square...
The New News Logos IMAX to expand in China When the logo was designed maybe the designers thought they had covered the size of the company Imax_Logo.gif Global movie theater operator IMAX Corp has signed an agreement with a Chinese State-owned film group to expand its...

Dalian Weather

Light Rain Shower

21°C

Light Rain Shower

Humidity: 83%

Wind: 28.97 km/h

Dalian Living

• Calling China from the UK

Facts from DalianXpat

If you need to call China from the UK, first take a look at the number you’ve got. We’ll then take a quick look at the cheapest ways to call China.

Dalian Life

Chinese Style

Moving to China

• Bringing your pet to China

Facts from DalianXpat

The Chinese are rapidly becoming a population of pet lovers. As with all social changes, this change is painful and the speed of change varies by the city or province

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Coco Massage Center

• Coco Massage Center

Asahi Beer Website

• Asahi Beer