DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Sad News-Recent Death Yeah taft bro, I feel you with all this. One of the things I liked about this website was that we could banter here without being regulated, even the moderators. Actually we had numbered moderator accounts for some moderators to use so the could edit and...
How to send a phone back home? All baggage compartments on passenger jets are pressurized though sometimes they may be unheated and can get fairly cold.
And then the circus came to town …. I am genuinely delighted you made that post LA2Dalian ...you must be proper annoyed..i head to the pub now delighted with myself. B)
Expat or Migrant? I personally have always thought of an expat as temporary and leaning towards professional and migrant as permanent and or lower-level. To be honest, I would call some exec sent by Huawei etc. to London (as your example) an expat.

Dalian Weather

Partly Cloudy

25°C

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 65%

Wind: 14.48 km/h

Dalian Living

Dalian Life

• Dalian International Airport

Facts from DalianXpat

Dalian International Airport was originally built in 1972 and since then has undergone several expansions to become the largest and busiest international airport in northeast China.

Chinese Style

Moving to China

• Drinking Water

Facts from DalianXpat

One thing you should keep in mind when you come to China is that unlike in most western countries, the tap water is not drinkable.

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Coco Massage Center

• Coco Massage Center

Asahi Beer Website

• Asahi Beer