DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Rave on China it says has a history going back 5000 years, strange there are only the Terracotta Warriors to back that up. (Do the math, Terracotta Warriors = 246 BC) but in fact China is maybe the world’s newest player in the real world. Take for example this...
Muay Thai and Aussie Rules Well. I would love to see Aussie football in China. Heaps of fun... :P
Drug trafficking in China I did smoke marijuana when I was young, I smoked it in Snow, I smoked it in Rain, but I didn't in hail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's China, get used to it Lazy gamer steals clean clothes A man sentenced to eight months in jail for stealing clothes from people's homes in Guangzhou, Guangdong province told police he was so consumed by his Internet gaming obsession that he had no time to do his laundry. The...
Argentine Tango Thanks for the interest, will keep you posted.

Dalian Weather

Mostly Cloudy

24°C

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 83%

Wind: 14.48 km/h

Dalian Living

• Casual Dating Opportunities

Facts from DalianXpat

Men who are not interested in marriage or only here for a short time in China may wonder if their only options are Prostitutes or remain celibate.

Dalian Life

• 5 Tips: Taxi Survival Guide

Facts from DalianXpat

Taking a taxi in Dalian can be a difficult task for us expats and it can be difficult to navigate, especially with the language barrier.

Chinese Style

Moving to China

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Coco Massage Center

• Coco Massage Center

Asahi Beer Website

• Asahi Beer