DalianXpat, were Facts and Fun come together.
Registered Members get to see & ask more about life in Dalian. So Join us today

Latest Forum

Problems getting on Google all of a sudden? WM, It was a temporary thing I guess. Google and its services are no longer accessible. I think you should host the libraries yourself or move to some thing allowed in mainland. James, Firewalls these days are getting highly sophisticated and...
Trademark Trolls China's complex trademark laws, individuals target valuable foreign brands and register them as trademarks in China. When international companies want to launch their products on the Chinese market, they're often left with little choice but to cough up...
Get to know Friends Sorry Jerome .. I really should have started my post with a welcome to Dalianxpat. I ROFL (Rolling On Floor Laughing) at TXquartz post that it was a rather bizzare introduction. To elicit I mean it was very brief with only three lines of very incomplete...
Jerome Translation HI Aimee, I am very happy you took my constructive critique in a good manner. Well the best suggestion and cure would be for management to hand over such duties to the marketing dept. instead of HR. But to do that would indicate a certain level of...

Dalian Living

Dalian Life

Chinese Style

Moving to China

• Vaccinations

Facts from DalianXpat

This article provides information for visitors before you travel, first sure you and your children are up to date on all routine immunizations according to schedules approved by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP)

A Western Bar

• 719 Bar

Coco Massage Center

• Coco Massage Center

Asahi Beer Website

• Asahi Beer